|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Your local Natural Wine Shop & ( Bar currently closed )
STILL providing honest wine, craft beer, and all your pantry needs
COVID -19 UPDATE – WE’RE ONLINE!!
During these strange and uncertain times our priority is to keep our team and customers safe. Whilst the bar is temporarily closed, we are continuing to serve our community because let’s face it, wine is an essential.
Our wine, beer and pantry selections are now available to order online for collection or local delivery
- THE SHOP: Open Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 9pm ( We are open for walk-ins on a 2 in 2 out and following government guidelines )
- CLICK n COLLECT (Next Day Collection) : Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 9pm: ( You will be contacted when the order is ready for collection. You may also call us at anytime to check on your order. When collecting your orders you will also have a limited opportunity to browse other items and pick up )
- LOCAL DELIVERY: 1 mile radius : Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday ( Min delivery is £30. Delivery charge is £5 )
- All LONDON POSTCODES : On all postcodes we deliver Tuesday and Friday only ( There is a minimum spend of £50 for all deliveries and a delivery charge of £10 )
- SAME DAY INSTANT DELIVERY: 3 mile radius: Order Via Deliveroo: Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 9pm Click here
Thank you for your continued support during these strange times. Follow us on Instagram for updates
Be Calm - Be Safe - Be Calm - Drink Wine - Lets Wash Our Hands
If you change your mind about some or all of your order, you may cancel your order up to and including 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your order. Returns to the store at 44-45, Newington Green, London N16 9PX are free of charge. All the bottles are unopened and intact and the wine is in its original packaging.
If you wish to post your parcel back to us you can return your parcel using any postal service. Please note - you'll need to cover the postage costs yourself. The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us - remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it.